Macclesfield (SK10 2AB)
£9.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Security Officer to be based in the Macclesfield (SK10 2AB) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety & security of staff & customers within working environment
* Act as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with police & other emergency services
* Report writing
* Internal/external patrols
* Any other retail security officer associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* Clear communication
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in apprehension of shop lifters & subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
* 40 hours per week working a mixture of days, lates and weekends. Additional hours also available across other sites.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full & ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods & services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SIA, Security Guard, Retail, Security, Guarding
Apply for this job