Liverpool (L1 1EH) & surrounding area
£9.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Profit Protection Support Officer to be based in the Liverpool (L1 1EH) area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Profit Protection Support Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
* Act as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with police and other emergency services
* Report writing
* Internal/external patrols
* Any other associated profit protection security tasks as required
Requirements of the Profit Protection Support Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
* Clear communication
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Profit Protection Support Officer:
* Business mileage paid weekly
* Variable hours up to 40 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates, nights and weekends. Applicants will need to be flexible.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SIA, Security, Retail, Security Guard
Apply for this job