Regents Park, NW1 4SA
£15.39 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Corporate Security Manager to join our team in the Regents Park (NW1 4SA) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Security Manager:
* To manager, lead & supervise the security team on a daily basis
* Be initial customer contact for all daily operational security & fire safety related matters on the estate
* Monitor the team performance to meet KPI's
* Provide first line response to all incidents
* Ensure manning of sites are at required levels
* Ensure, via team leaders, all staff work in safe conditions, acting upon all reports of accidents & faults
* Hold regular, formal, operations meetings are held with customer respresentatives, correctly minuted & recorded.
* Ensure all staff are trained to required standards & subject to regular effective performance monitoring. Provide coaching & development
* Ensure all staff grievances are dealt with effectively & manager & reduce absence
* Control use of radios, patrol recorders & other equipment, eusuring regular audits are carried out
* Provide accurate & timely information for the preparation of reports & planning
* Ensure compliance with legal, company & contractual obligations at all sites
* Any other Security Manager tasks as required
Requirements of the Corporate Security Manager:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* Door Supervision License is essential due to restrictions on site
* CCTV License is desirable
* A minimum of 5 years managerial experience in a similar role
* Clear communication & administration skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Security systems knowledge & telephone/switchboard skills
* First Aid qualified
* Proficient in the use of IT systems, such as MS Office, Access Control etc
Incentives for the Corporate Security Manager:
* Typically working 40 hours per week across Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 18:00. Hours may vary subject to operational requirements & client needs. Occasional night shifts & weekend shifts may be required.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SIA, SECURITY, GUARDING, RECEPTION, FRONT OF HOUSE, CORPORATE, MANAGER, SECURITY MANAGER
Apply for this job