Elmsall, Pontefract (WF9 2RH)
£8.75 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Distribution Loss Prevention Officer to be based in the Elmsall (WF9 2RH) area to join us on our Next contract. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licence/SIA training certificates & a full UK Driving license with access to transport.
Responsibilities of the Distribution Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
* Access & Egress control
* Random staff searches
* Patrols of the inside and outside of premises
* Fire/Intruder/CCTV monitoring
* Gatehouse & reception duties
* Report writing
* Any other distribution security officer tasks as required
Requirements of the Distribution Security Officer:
* A full UK driving licence and access to transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover. You will be covering multiple sites in the surrounding areas.
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* Clear communication
* Excellent customer service & administration skills
* Experience in a similar role
Incentives for the Distribution Security Officer:
* Covering 12 hour shifts across a mixture of days, nights & weekends. Applicants must be flexible
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job