Daventry (NN11 8QL)
£7.83 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Distribution Security Officer to be based in the Daventry (NN11 8QL) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Distribution Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
* Access & Egress control
* Random staff searches
* Patrols of the inside and outside of premises
* CCTV monitoring
* Gatehouse & reception duties
* Body & baggage searches
* Alarm Systems
* Any other distribution security officer associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Distribution Security Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* Clear communication
* Excellent customer service & administration skills
Incentives for the Distribution Security Officer:
* 24 hours per week covering 12 hour night shifts Saturday and Sunday.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SIA, Security Guard, Distribution, Security, Guarding
Apply for this job