Knowsley, L33 7UF
£8.33 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Security Site Supervisor to be based in the Knowsley (L33 7UF) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Security Supervisor:
* To control main entrances & access points, ensuring only authorised personnel may enter the site
* To monitor & authorise the entrance & departure of employees, contractors and visitors & to guard against theft & maintain security of the premises. This may involve the searching / examination of hand baggage, persons or vehicles, in accordance with the sites procedures
* Respond to fire alarms, intruder alarms, the communications systems, building management systems and to monitor the sites CCTV cameras & to be alert to any suspicious activity
* To provide regular, high profile, internal and external patrols of the premises to prevent and detect any signs of intrusion
* To have a thorough knowledge of the site layout, in order to respond to emergencies and incidents effectively
* To convey a smart, well-groomed appearance in approved Cordant Security uniform, provide a first class customer service and display high levels of vigilance throughout a shift
* To be aware of, & report, any incidents or suspicious activities, in person or via radio communication and record accurate reports of activities and irregularities in the Daily Occurrence Book
* To greet & provide assistance to visitors/contractors with relevant security procedures carried out such as induction, ensuring completion of signing in/out sheets and issuing "Security Checked" access cards where appropriate
* To ensure that all vehicles entering the site, adhere to the sites Health & Safety guidelines.
* To distribute keys, as per the sites key issue procedure, and record details in Key Log Sheet
* Any other Security Supervisor tasks as required
Requirements of the Security Supervisor:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* Clear communication
* Excellent customer service & administration skills
* A full UK driving license & access to transport is essential for this role
Incentives for the Security Supervisor:
* Working on a rolling roster of 3 days, 3 nights & 3 off.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SIA, Security Guard, Distribution, Security, Guarding, Warehouse, Warehouses, Supervisor
Apply for this job