World leading Engineering organisation -Internal Sales Engineer - Manchester - Basic salary circa 25k-30k -Plus bonus - Structured career development plan - Global manufacturer of process instrumentation - 31 days holiday - Flexi-time - Pension -
Must have a background in the UK selling ideally instrumentation but other types of automation will be considered.
Excellent opportunity to join of the world's leading manufacturers of process control instrumentation as an Internal Sales Engineer. The company is a modern, forward thinking business with unrivalled facilities across the North of England .This market leading company employs over 20,000 people worldwide. It has a presence in over 30 countries and operates in a broad range of industries.
As an Internal Sales Engineer you will act as the first point of contact to blue chip companies. Enquirers will come in over the phone or via email which the Internal Sales Engineer will provide solutions and quotations for using their knowledge of process instrumentation.
* Calling a combination of new, existing and lapsed clients to generate enquiries for process instrumentation equipment and solutions.
* Handling incoming customer enquirers by telephone, e-mail and fax including action reports from external Account Managers.
* To engage with customers by Prequalifying their immediate and long-term requirements discussing both the technical and commercial requirements. Discuss any complex requests with senior team members.
* Produce a clear and concise quotation that details the customer requirements with relevant notes made to highlight the offer and any potential changes.
* Liaise with Business Development on complex applications arise where their knowledge will aid with making the correct offer. Thorough understandings of details are to be learned.
* Maintenance and regular review of open quotation follow-ups is to be made to ensure we maximise the potential sale. Feedback of Large and Project potential is to be regularly fed back to Team Manager.
* Day-to-day Account Management including database maintenance.
* A minimum of 2 years in an electrical technical sales position
* Knowledge of a broad range of process instrumentation equipment
* Formal training in a relevant engineering discipline
* Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
* Proven track record in technical sales.
* Basic salary of up to £30,000
* Flexi-time for start and finish
* Contributory pension (3% matched by 10%)
* Optician and dentist cover.
* Optional benefits can be purchased
Key skills/Other job titles -, Technical sales , Desk engineer , process instrumentation, account manager, business development , telephone sales, applications engineer, quotations engineer, proposals engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, C&I Engineer, Internal Sales Engineer, Flow Meter, Flue Meter, Ultra-Violet Sensor, Flue Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Temperature Transmitter, Temperature Sensor
Location - Manchester
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job