Dewsbury, WF12 7RD
£7.83 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Distribution Security Officer to be based in the Dewsbury (WF12 7RD) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Distribution Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
* Access & Egress control
* Random staff searches
* Patrols of the inside and outside of premises
* CCTV monitoring
* Gatehouse & reception duties
* Body & baggage searches
* Alarm Systems
* Any other distribution security officer associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Distribution Security Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* Clear communication
* Excellent customer service & administration skills
* A full UK driving licence and access to transport is desirable
Incentives for the Distribution Security Officer:
* Working 21 hours per week covering Saturday, 20:00 - 06:00 & Sunday, 20:00 - 07:00. Opportunity to cover additional hours in local area if required.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SIA, DISTRIBUTION, SITE SECURITY, STATIC, GATEHOUSE, RECEPTION, PATROLS, DISTRIBUTION
Apply for this job