£8.20 an hour
Cordant Security are currently recruiting Retail Security Support Officers to join our Iceland security team in Birmingham.
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed and a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment and covering various sites within Birmingham.
* Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within the working environment
* Act as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with Police and other emergency services
* Report writing
* A valid frontline SIA License (Security Guarding or Door Supervision)
* Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
* Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activities
* Must be reliable and punctual
* Up to 40 hours per week: Must be available 7 days per week covering as & when required.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* HSF Health Care Plan
* Company Pension
* Full and ongoing training
* Career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good and services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SIA, Security Guard, Retail, Security, Guarding, Support
Apply for this job