Glasgow, (G2 5AB)
£9.16 per hour – Guaranteed minimum 40hrs a week
Cordant Security are currently recruiting for a dedicated Corporate Security Officer, to work for our prestigious client in the Glasgow area.
We are seeking a presentable Security officer who is able to deliver excellent customer service in a Head Office environment.
Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licence, and have Corporate Security experience.
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Undertake patrols and inspections
- Reception & lock/unlock duties
- Assist staff and visitors to site
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
- Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
- Any other corporate security officer associated tasks as required
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication & administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Security systems knowledge & telephone/switchboard skills
- Guaranteed minimum 40hrs a week
- Working average of 51 hours per week, 12 hours shifts, Days, Nights and Weekends
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.