As a Retail Security Mobile Relief Officer at Cordant CordantSecurity Limited, you are more than a Security Guard. You’ll be a key part of our team. You will ensure the safety of our staff/customers and assets within their working environment, whilst providing excellent customer service in a safe and secure environment.
It’s a varied and exciting role which will include acting as a visual deterrent, liaising with police and other emergency services, report writing along with internal/external patrols. With a keen eye and a brilliant way with people, you could look forward to an interesting role with exciting career opportunities. You will be expected to cover sites across an area up to 50 miles.
- A valid SIA SIAlicense
- A full UK Driving Licence and access to your own transport
- Strong Communication Skills
- Smart Appearance
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way
- Company contributed Workplace Pension Scheme
- Full and on-going training with a view for career development
- Assistance with payment for SIA Licence renewal
As this is a security role we’re required by law to complete Security Screening to BS7858:2019 standard should your application be successful. You must be able to supply a full 5 year checkable checkablework history.
In the current situation surrounding Coronavirus, the safety and security we provide to our customers, their premises and our staff continues to be our priority. We are taking steps to ensure our selection and on boarding processes can continue during this time in the safest way possible. Therefore we can only consider applications from licenced candidates at this time.