As a Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer at Cordant Security, you are more than a Security Guard. You’ll be a key part of our team covering a range of sites within your area you will ensure the safety of our staff and customers and assets within their working environment, whilst providing excellent customer service. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service in a safe and secure environment.
It’s a varied role where you will get to see a range of different sites, and may be asked to cover up to a 50 plus mile radius – the role will include acting as a visual deterrent, liaising with police and other emergency services, report writing along with internal/external patrols. With a keen eye and a brilliant way with people, you could look forward to an interesting role with exciting career opportunities.
A valid SIA license and a full UK Driving Licence with access to your own transport is essential for this role
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Access to our financial wellbeing benefit – Wagestream
- Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way (a full UK Driving Licence and access to your own transport is essential for this role
- Company contributed Workplace Pension Scheme
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and
- Full and on-going training with a view for career development
As this is a security role we’re required by law to complete Security Screening to BS7858:2019 standard should your application be successful.
In the current situation surrounding Coronavirus, the safety and security we provide to our customers, their premises and our staff continues to be our priority. We are taking steps to ensure our selection and onboarding processes can continue during this time in the safest way possible. Therefore we can only consider applications from licenced candidates at this time.